If your T300 has no power:
- Unplug the unit from the wall.
- Remove the panel and the filter from the unit.
- Reinstall the filter, making sure that it is placed securely back in the unit.
- Put the panel back on the unit.
- Plug the unit back into the wall.
- Power on the unit.
- If there is still no power, please contact Customer Experience.
Resetting Filter replacement filter indicator:
Reset the filter indicator by holding down RESET while the purifier is on until the illuminated bars disappear. To reach the button, use a pin or extended paperclip.
Please contact Customer Experience at 1-800-630-2396, or by chat to have one of our Customer Experience Advisors assist you. We are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. If email works best for you, please feel free to fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!