If your Paralda has no power:
- Unplug the purifier from the wall outlet.
- Lift the filter cover.
- Turn the plastic locking mechanism that holds the filter in place to unlock the filter.
- Lift straight up on the filter cartridge handle and remove completely.
- Let the purifier rest for 30 seconds without the filter installed.
- Reinstall the filter.
- Lock the filter in place.
- Close the filter cover.
- Plug the purifier back into the wall.
- Press the power button.
Resetting Filter replacement filter indicator:
When the cover is open, using the tip of a pen, press and hold the pen in the Filter Reset button for three seconds.
Please contact Customer Experience at 1-800-630-2396, or by chat to have one of our Customer Experience Advisors assist you. We are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. If email works best for you, please feel free to fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!