If your T500 does not power on:
- Unplug the purifier from the wall outlet.
- Remove the panel and the filter from the purifier.
- Let the purifier rest for 30 seconds without the filter or panel installed.
- Reinstall the filter, making sure that it is placed securely back in the unit (insert bottom of the filter first, and then press the top in. Then proceed to press on all four corners to ensure that it is completely locked in place.)
- Place the panel back on the unit, making sure it closes tightly.
- Plug the purifier back into the wall.
- Press the power button to power on the purifier.
Resetting Filter Light:
Every time you change the filter, you need to reset the filter light.
To reset the filter light:
While the T500 is powered on, press and hold the RESET button. (The change filter light will turn off.)
Additional information: Changing the Filter for the T500
If your T500 turns off on its own:
The T500 has an option to use a timer. Do you have the timer set on a certain amount of time?
How to use the timer:
Press TIMER to have the air purifier automatically turn off in a set number of hours. Up to twelve hours.
Note: If none of the preset hours are not selected, the purifier will continue to run until you manually turn it off.
If the troubleshooting steps that have been provided did not remedy the issue, please contact Customer Experience at (800) 630-2396 or by chat Monday-Friday between 8am & 6pm CST, or by filling out the contact us form. We are happy to assist you!