We recommend regular filter replacements (at least every 6 months with
normal use) to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance.
To replace your Filter & reset the indicator, follow these steps:
- Push down the filter cover tab and lift the filter cover off.
- Pull out the used filter.
- Place the used filter in a plastic bag to prevent dust from re-entering the air.
- Take the new filter out of the plastic bag; distinguish the front side from the back side of the filter. (The front side has the black mesh layer, known as the prefilter, which should be facing out when inside the unit, insert into the air cleaner with the arrow pointing inward.)
- Insert the bottom of the filter cover first and then snap in the upper part of the grill.
More information on this can be located in the T100 Product Manual.