The Filter Life Indicator Light Bar will progressively illuminate as filter collects particles. There are five bars on the indicator: two green, two yellow, and one red. Each bar represents approximately one month of continuous operation. Once all five bars are fully illuminated (Red being the last), it is time to change the filter. We recommend regular filter replacements (at least every 6 months with normal use) to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance.
To replace your Filter & reset the indicator, follow these steps:
- With the front of the unit facing up, pull up on the lower left or right corner of the front inlet air intake grill.
- After pulling up, push the grill towards the display panel at the top of the unit.
- Remove the used filter by lifting the pull string.
- Place the used filter in a plastic bag to prevent dust from re-entering the air.
- Take the new filter out of the plastic bag and insert it into the air cleaner with the arrow pointing inward. (The front side has the black mesh layer, known as the prefilter, which should be facing out when inside the unit, insert into the air cleaner with the arrow pointing inward.)
- Insert the top of the inlet grill first and then snap in the lower part of the grill.
- After changing the filter, RESET the filter indicator by pressing RESET.
More information on this can be located in the A350 Product Manual.