We recommend regular filter replacements (at least every 6 months with
normal use) to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance.
To replace your Filter & reset the indicator, follow these steps:
- Push down the filter cover tab and lift the filter cover off.
- Pull out each used filter; the T300 has two filters that should be replaced at the same time.
- Place the used filters in a plastic bag to prevent dust from re-entering the air.
- Take the new filters out of the plastic bag; distinguish the front side from the back side of the filter. (The front side has the black mesh layer, known as the prefilter, which should be facing out when inside the unit, insert into the air cleaner with the arrow pointing inward.)
- Insert the bottom of the filter cover first and then snap in the upper part of the grill.
- RESET the filter indicator by holding down RESET while the unit is ON until the illuminated bars disappear. To reach the button, use a pin or extended paperclip.
More information on this can be located in the T300 Product Manual.